Viewing post #426412 by arejay59
| Stevia Simple Syrup
• 1/4 cup fresh stevia leaves
• 1 cup warm water
1. Pour one cup of warm water over gently bruised stevia leaves. Let the mixture sit for 24 hours and then refrigerate. (A teaspoon of ascorbic acid, also known as vitamin C powder, may be added as a preservative.)
Stevia Liquid Sweetener
• 1 tablespoon dried stevia leaves
• 1 quart boiling water
1. Pour boiling water over leaves and allow infusion. Freeze the mixture in ice cube trays for future use.
2. This mixture can also be refrigerated, but then it must be used within a few days.