that order ought to be fine pf. we were going to hold the plants anyway as this shipment had many issues. we want to make sure that everything we send is healthy. i will give a complete update in the upcoming weeks as we see what recovers. coreopsis was in good shape as were most of the daylilies.
everyone............many of the plants from this company were substandard. we want to hold them until we know that they are going to be ok. plus a few folks said please don't ship now in this heat. so we decided to put a hold on this one until we either get a break in the weather or the plants.
if you are wanting your order now please let us know and we will tell you the status of your plants. otherwise we'll be back in a week or two to let you know what we can send. most of the daylilies were ok and could be sent but i understand from dollie that LITTLE MISS MANNERS will not be available. we did get cherry cheeks if anyone is interested in that let us know.
the brunnera that i got faired better. almost all have growth but i would like to make sure that the roots are in fact as strong as they look.
I'd take 2 'Ageless Beauty' instead of the 2 'Little Miss Manners' if that works for you. Or if there aren't enough "nice" plants to go around once you go through the wait & see process with them, you can cancel mine and let somebody else have them.