Main forum: Seems No One is Home
Views: 41, Replies: 92 » Jump to the end
Charley came trotting up to me out in the pasture. He has a questionable look to him. when I see that I don't know what he is thinking. So I asked him.
Charley, What is wrong?? He said Mama, why don't we have anyone come see us any more. Don't they love me any more???
Charley, I says, "they love you Son, they don't out in their gardens and don't have anytime to go poking around the computor Looking for you."
So , here I am sitting at this computor and hoping some of Charley's friend Pop in to see him and his donkey kids.
Mama. I'm still posin and hoping folks will want to visit.
So, here we are talking the situation over....
I got my thinking hat on...
We had to get a drink ....what will we do without our friends????
| Charlie, Your Momma is right, or almost anyway. I don't have a garden these days but I am mighty busy. You see, I work a full time job and my darling husband has been having some health issues and I spend all day Saturdays with my dear Mother. But that doesn't mean I have forgotten you.
You are looking might handsome in that red cap ... I think I'll snag that picture for a December puzzle ... if you don't mind?
|Oh, Zaney, you know you are so welcome to it. I'll start posting more garden pictures here to keep the mule page going.
Love you girl.
Charleen and Charlie
|Thanks Charleen, I took it. Some garden shots would be great
|I sent Charlie a message yesterday from my Charle with a small picture. It is not here and I was wondering if you took it down or was it taken down for a reason by someone else. Maybe I should not have posted it here? I apologize if I did something wrong. Did not do it on purpose. Was just keeping the Charlie and Charle friendship going.
|Hello Charley, Aunty Muriel here from all the way England, we have not forgotten you either, Tilly send you lots of purrs, well she would if she was not curled up by the side of me a sleep, as you know she must have her comforts, haa haa haa. ask mama to give you an apple or carrot from us, remember you do still have the other longears to play with, and of cause daddy Robert, you try and twist him round your hoof, haa haa haa, like Tilly does with her daddy (paw of cause)|
|No, you didn't do anything wrong JB. I started a new thread for Charley and friends.....
this had dissappeared and I keep digging til I found it.
Hugs and love to all.
Hello Muriel. We always glad to see you and Tilly....
|Hi from New Hampshire Charlie!!
I'm usually all tied up with sewing and such but I still love you too!!!!
|Oh, I am so happy to see you Barb and so is Charley. I hope to bring Charley's page back up and am going to start adding pictures here in awhile....
Love and nuzzles
Charley and Charleen
|JB, I checked and you are on the list. I copied it for you. Check it out...
CHARLEY'S LIST OF MEMBERS-We love our members, all of them....
We seem to have a continuing growing list of folks who love Charley.
I know this is not the last list but I'll start out with this one and add as I remember. If you are not here, SPEAK UP!!!
Charley loves everyone of you and we want you on our list. See!!! We have an Address book (on Cubits) besides, this one.
Charley's Mama got to be listed, I'm told( thank you, Neil), so that's me- Charleen Harrell
Charley has two countries, so he is also international. Three now, we have Japan. (08/31/2010) & Canada . Guess what?We got S. Korea too!!! The Netherlands!! How exciting for my Worldly mule.. ICELAND TOO!!!!
Neil Muir and his family from England- and Phoenix, his hunting cat....â™¥
Anthony and his family from Australia
How Great Is That????
Neil Muir- England
6.Kareoke-Doris OLIVER Great Grandson of Doris born 7/14/2012 8 lbs. 21inches.....â™¥
18.JaeRae- Jamie and Inky The beautiful Black Poodle....â™¥â™¥â™¥
32. Taylor-is our first American Charley's guy Welcome Taylor
33. Jon is our next fella from Japan. Thank you JON..
36. Wildflowers- Christine
37. Locakelly- Kelly
47. Alfie-Neil's nephew from England
48. Rick Corey
50. Akira-Jon's oldest litte boy-Japan
51.Joji-Jon's baby boy-Japan
52. Kaylee- Jan's grand daughter
53. flaflwgrl-Ann (atp) 9-29-2011
54. Junebug- S.Korea 9-29-2011
55. Robynznest -Robin- Mo. 10-5-2011
56. plantladylin- Lin, Fl. 10-11-11
57. Wren- Sandy Fl. 10-11-11
58. threegardeners-Canada 10-11-11
59. Ferenc-Fer- Netherlands-10-12-11
60. billyporter_Sally- Iowa 10-18-11
61. SongofJoy - Tee- 10-19-11
62. CAKnapp -Carol-Canton, Ga. 10-24-11
63. Carolyn22-Carolyn-Pennsylvania 10-24-11
64. ValleyLynn-Lynn- Oregon-10-29-11
65. Marylyn-Houston, Tx. - 11-1-11
66. Mom2goldens-Carmel, In.- 11-2-11
67. Marilyn-Hebron, Kentucky 11-20-11 â˜º
68. DawnSong-Karen-11-1-11 Brisbane, Australia.
69. LindaTx8-Linda- Medina Co., Tx. 11-24-11
70. ragtag-Ann-Rockhill,S.C. 11-26-11
71. gingin-Ginger-Fountain, Fl. 11-27-11
72. Calif_Sue-Sue-Sebastopol, Ca, â™¥ Thank you Sue.....11-29-11
73. zuzu-Zuzu- Northern Ca. â™¥ 11-29-11 Thank you zuzu
74.pardalinum-connie-Willianette Valley, Or. 11-29-11 â™¥
75. ClanCampbell-Chris-Des Moines, Iowa-12-4-11
76. extranjera- Jonna- Me'rida, Yucatan, Mexico 12-13-11 Another country.....
77. Aguane-Susan and Lexie (her beautiful black poodle) Phoenix, Az.â™¥â™¥â™¥
78. DeeS-Ladpga, In. Jan. 15-2012
79. MAGGA HAUKSD'TTOR- ICELAND February 21,2012.. Welcome Magga...
80. Windigo-Deb-Illinois 2-22-12
81. mcash70- Margaret- BC, Canada March 3,2012
82. Dorothy Mitchell "LaVonne" Ky. July 11,2012
83. Muriel and Tilly her Kitty. England 7/11/12
84. mom2goldens-Linda-Carmel, Ind. 7/31/2012
85 CDsSister-Marilyn-Greenwood Village, Co. 7/31/2012
86.torriesmom-Ivy T- Mahattan, NY 7/31/2012
87. JB-Jacquie (JB) Berger-Wrightstown, NJ 7/31/2012
88. Charle from New Jersey JB's little Dog. 11-11-13
89. starlight1153 - Ella, you on the list now.....11-11-2013
|WOW Charlie your list is getting longer all the time.
I have not forgotten you but had two skin cancer surgeries, one on my forehead with 17 stitches, and one on my nose where they drilled a large hole, but I am doing better every day.
http://kareokezone.yolasite.com/ (my homepage)
|Hope you are on the mend now Doris, will be thinking of you, big hugs Muriel Lincoln, England
Snuggles for Charley
|Hey Charlie! Haven't forgotten you either. But looks like you forgot me. Whaaaaaaaa! Sniffle sniffle, don't see my name on list and I one of original Charlie's Girls too. Just now having a computer again after a year without one, but always thinking about ya, especially now with it being piggy seed swap time. If they go through with cutting post office days, first thing I thought about was seeing if you would deliver the boxes if necessary.
Love the red hat. Now that I have computer and am able to take pics, will have to show you my hat. We almost look like twins.
***Click here for 2014 Piggy Swap List
Click here for Ella's Garden ***
Click Here to Join the 2014 Piggy Seed Swap...
|Charlie, can dogs be on your list....we have been friends a long time? I sent you a post days ago but it disappeared. I sent you my picture too just to refresh your memory since maybe you forgot what I look like. I like your hat..JB is talking about getting me antlers for Christmas...that is not a good thing but if it makes her happy I guess I will have to try it. Give your Mom a nuzzle for me. Charle from New Jersey.
|charle you are lovely.|
|Charle, You will be Beautiful in antlers. I will add you and Charley's Auntie Starlight.
Doris, It is so awesome to have you with us. Makes Charley want to kick up his heels....
|AUDREY!!!!! So glad to see you too, Dear Friend. I am having homecoming here. I love it.
Bless you all...
|Charleen, I have good days and bad! I can't walk more than about 100 steps and I have to sit down. I did make a "No Sew" blanket for my dgd today. It was a kit. Sat down and did most of it. Just cut and tie. It's really cute! Solid pink on one side and pink camo on the other! I know she's gonna love it, her baby is due any minute! Little girl.....|
|So happy to see everyone pop in again Charlie. I guess we all just got caught up in life for a while.
So glad to see you post Doris. Hope you are healing well. My DH has been through melanoma three times now and I still have him with me so Just Believe!!!
Wonderful to see how all are doing.
|« Back to the top
« Cubits.org homepage
« Pos'in mule cubit homepage
« Main forum