Viewing post #572302 by Dutchlady1
|Wouldn't you know it? I needed more moss. One more trip to the store. Another $ 5.
Then when all the moss was in, we used more of the chicken wire to cover the front. It was surprisingly easy to hammer nails into the hard plastic. Only hit my fingers once.
DH was being helpful with this process, so in the meantime, I was 'shopping' in my yard for small Bromeliads to use. Also picked up some Cryptanthus; wished I had more, they seemed to have faded.
I started filling the frame. For the larger plants I had to cut a section of the chicken wire but the smaller ones I could just tuck in. The really small Cryptanthus were held in place with fishing line.
« Return to the thread "A new kind of 'container'"
« Return to BEAUTIFUL CONTAINERS-Share Photos/Ideas/Questions forum
« Return to the Container Gardening with KatG cubit homepage