Viewing post #155857 by Henryr10
Cracker Barrel's Chocolate Cobbler
6 Tbl butter
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
2 Tbl baking cocoa
1/2 cup of milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup of baking cocoa
1 1/2 cups of boiling water
1. Melt butter in 13x9 baking pan in a 350 oven.
2. Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, 3/4 cup of sugar, pecans, 1 1/2
Tbl baking cocoa, milk and vanilla in a small bowl; spoon mixture over the
melted butter. DO NOT STIR TO MIX!
3. Mix remaining sugars and 1/4 cup of cocoa together and sprinkle over
batter.. Do Not Stir To Mix!
4. Next, pour the boiling water over the top. Do Not Stir!
5. Bake at 350Â° for 35-40 minutes.
Cool and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
“The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal.”
« Return to the thread "Chocolate Cobbler"
« Return to ORV Food forum
« Return to the Gardening in the Ohio River Valley cubit homepage