Viewing post #508821 by Magpie
You are viewing a single post made by Magpie in the thread called Alaska Photos and Commentary.
Took some quick photos at sunset this afternoon ... about 3:30pm. With the temp right at zero F (-18 C) at my house, I drove up to Mt. Baldy for some sunset photos, which is about 1200 feet higher, so likely a bit colder. We're at about 5 hours and 30 minutes of daylight, sun-rise to sun-set right now.
1) Sunset from Mt. Baldy
2) Sunset behind Anchorage and Cook Inlet from Mt. Baldy
3) Sunset afterglow behind Anchorage and Cook Inlet from Mt. Baldy
4) Mt. Redoubt (right) and Mt. Illiamna (left) - both active volcanos - in sunset afterglow
5) Mt. Redoubt in sunset afterglow
5) Alaska Range across Knik Arm in sunset afterglow
Alaska images at the Magpie cubit - go to Alaska Photos and Commentary: http://cubits.org/Magpie/thread/view/42616/
Also Post under "Jon Deisher" on FB, LinkedIn & G+ (If you need an invitation, let me know)