Viewing post #875891 by taters55
|Sounds like a Grand celebration for your Queen!
Audrey, oleander grows wild here, it comes in white, pink, reds, salmon and every once in awhile I see yellow, but yes it is poisonous! Most plants are to some extent. But make sure you have lots of room for it, as they get to be quite big!
Oleander poisoning occurs when someone sucks nectar from the flowers or chews leaves from the oleander or yellow oleander plant.
A Crafty Cubit
Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. James Dean