Viewing post #889081 by NEILMUIR1
Oliver has just walked in the door! He is very thin, and needed feeding and watering, which I have done and will continue to do so.
Sarah is ecstatic he is back, for we feared he had been poisoned, Which is what happened to Monty her big male cat and the symptoms were the same with Oliver.
He somehow seems to have got over whatever it was. If he had been eating junk food then he might learn that discarded KFC is not good for you.
Lost my pictures, but got Sarah's cat back, that more than makes up for it.
Thanks must go to Phoenix who guided him in like a mother!
Here is Oliver when young!