DESSERT RECIPES forum: Easy Cheesy Chocolate Cupcakes
Views: 15, Replies: 0 » Jump to the end
|These are AWESOME and not hard to make at all.
Cooking time: 25 minutes
1-8 oz pkg. of cream cheese
¹⁄₈ tsp salt
⅓ cup sugar
1-6 oz pkg. of semi-chocolate morsels
1 cup chopped walnuts (for topping)
1. Cream the cream cheese (have it at room temperature) with the egg. Add salt and sugar then beat together using a mixer. Stir in chocolate morsels.
1½ cup flour
1 cup sugar
¼ cup cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp vinegar
1 cup water
1. Combine all ingredients (sifting the dry ingredients together first) and mix well, using a mixer.
2. Place paper liners in baking tins fill HALF!!! full with batter.
3. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture on top of the batter.
4. Sprinkle chopped nuts lightly over the top of each cupcake. Bake 350° for 25 minutes.
Let cool before trying to eat (cream cheese gets nuclear-hot!). PLEASE DO NOT FILL THE CUPCAKE LINERS MORE THAN 1/2 WAY!!! OTHERWISE THEY'LL EXPLODE!! Trust me.
Never be afraid of a scar. It just means that you were stronger than something that tried to hurt you.
My new Etsy shop - handmade jewelry by ME!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/OjodelGato
Buy some of my photos! http://www.catsonkeyboards.com
"I've seen better acting from extras in Godzilla movies!" - Calculon
|« Back to the top
« Cubits.org homepage
« Thrifty Kitchen Cooks cubit homepage
« DESSERT RECIPES forum