|Recipe Title: Breakfast Pizza|
Contributed by: Candyce
Note from the Diva
|This recipe takes a lot of time to prepare, but oh my! is it ever yummy!|
List of Ingredients
2 1/4 cup Bisquick
2/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups white sauce
1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 lb bulk sausage, cooked and crumbled
3/4 to 1 cup shredded cheese
6 large eggs, scrambled
|1. If possible, cook the bacon, sausage and eggs the night before. It will make putting it all together in the morning much faster.|
2. Mix the Bisquick mix and the milk together. Roll out into a circle about 1/4 inch thick. Carefully place the 'crust' onto a round pizza pan or stone. I use a stone. Pinch up the outer edge of the crust to form a small lip.
3. Spread the white 'pizza sauce' on top of the unbaked crust, spreading as closely to the edge as you can.
4. Top the sauce with the cooked bacon, sausage, and scrambled egg. Load more of the toppings to the outer edges than into the center of the 'pizza'. The crust will cook more evenly this way.
5. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the toppings, once again being careful not to overload the center.
6. Put the 'pizza' into the oven. Heat the oven to 350°. Notice that you do not preheat the oven.
7. Immediately begin timing the 'pizza'. Mine usually takes about 15 - 18 minutes. When the edge of the 'crust' turns a golden brown, your 'pizza' is done.
8. Let it stand about 5 minutes before cutting. Cut into 8 wedges, and enjoy!
Cooking Time & Temperature
|350 degrees F 15-18 minutes|
Number of Servings: Serves 8
General Cooking/Prep Method
Recipe Type - Categories
Homakers' Haven Contribution
Extra Features of Recipe
Difficulty Level-Quick & Easy
Good for Season/Celebration/Holiday
Tested & Approved Recipe