Welcome to Alternative Health Care! forum: Mother having frailty syndrome, need help

Views: 2, Replies: 0 » Jump to the end
Jul 4, 2018 5:57 AM CST
My mother is having health issues. She has frailty syndrome, one of the elderly diseases. Her health condition is very poor. She became weak. She falls down and therefore needs assistance. I can’t stay at home since I go to work. She is sometimes reluctant to eat the food. I am really worried about her health. Most of the time I have to feed her so that she eats properly. She loves when I feed her. She has become more childish nowadays. My daughter takes care of her grandma when I am off to work. But next week, she is leaving home for higher studies. Then my mother will be alone when I am off to work. There should be someone to take care of her while I am away from home. We thought of looking for some caregivers but I don’t know if they are efficient or not. Is it worth appointing a caregiver? We need someone to take care of her things. One of my friends suggested a home health care in Toronto( https://www.c-care.ca/ ). Any suggestions?
[Last edited Jul 4, 2018 5:58 AM CST]
Quote | Post #1290775 (1)

« Back to the top
« Cubits.org homepage
« Alternative health care cubit homepage
« Welcome to Alternative Health Care! forum

You must first create a username and login before you can reply to this thread.

Alternative health care

A place for sharing your experiences and learning more about alternative health modalities.

» Home
» Forums

Cubit owner: LariAnn