Have you got "C worms" in your garden?

By starlight1153 (starlight1153) on March 2, 2014

Cutworms are another notorious pest of growers and gardeners alike. They also have the common name "C worms " as when they are disturbed they curl up into the shape of the letter C. One day your plants are standing nice and tall and healthy and the next they are laying on the ground with their stems chewed off and in some cases the whole top of the plant chewed off has disappeared.

Want to learn more about this garden pest and ways to manage them?    Than just   CLICK HERE for coping with cutworms

Related articles:
C worms, Cutworms, garden pests, gardening, pest management

« More articles

Ella's Garden

Ella's Garden isn't just about gardening. We're a diverse community of individuals, coming together to enrich the personal, business, hobbies, lifestyles, and horizons of all community members. You'll find forums for shopping & selling too!

» Home
» Forums
» Articles
» Database

Cubit owner: starlight1153

Admin team:

» Contact the admins

Plant of the Week

Want to learn more? Click on the picture.

(Please remember to be polite and avoid heated conversations about controversial subjects.)