Viewing post #754276 by LaVonneAfter 13 years online, Cubits.org is scheduled to be shut down. Please make sure you have the contact information for all your friends, and that you download whatever content you want from this site.
You are viewing a single post made by LaVonne in the thread called Fall.
|Ok here is the suggestions I have for the Gourd Decorating Contest.
1. Gourd may be any size or shape
2. It should have a Late Fall or Winter theme
3. Pictures of the gourd entries will be sent to me and I will post them without names for judging.
4. Gourd Entries are due no later than December 10th. Judging will begin on December 12th with winner being announced on December 15th.
5. First Prize ---$25.00 gift certificate to cubit store of your choice, in the form of a Money Order to be mailed to winner.
Second Prize ---$10.00 certificate as above or a M.O
Third Prize ---- A bar of charity soap from http://www.thebabeshop.com/
If you don't have gourds you can buy from the following sellers:
http://www.welburngourdfarm.com/allaboutgourds.aspx (I buy gourds from here)
Also try a Gourd Society in your State....they usually have gourds for sale, esp. if you go to their show.
Begin signing in if you are going to participate and I will make a list of all who notify me.
Tahlmorra lujhala mei wiccan
(The fate of a man rests always within the hands of the gods)
« Return to the thread "Fall"
« Return to decorating forum
« Return to the All About Gourds cubit homepage